Commercial employee EFZ (vocational education and training diploma) profiles M, E and B
Commercial employees in the mechanical, electrical and metalworking industry work in a variety of areas of the company. In the Administration department, MEM commercial employees produce correspondence such as emails, letters, file notes, reports, etc.and create a variety of documents. They frequently organise meetings and business trips.
In the Purchasing department, they procure goods and services, obtain quotes, check invoices, clarify delivery deadlines and monitor incoming goods, etc.
In the Sales department, they are in contact with customers around the world and are responsible for timely order processing.
In the Finance department, they process invoices, perform success and budget controls and assist with the annual accounts.
In the Shipping department, they organise the shipment of goods to customers, process shipping order, clarify the appropriate means of transport and complete customs formalities.
- Completed education at upper secondary school division A or B with good grades, or at intermediate level with excellent grades in the core subjects
- Vocational baccalaureate: Completed education at lower secondary school, higher level with excellent grades and successfully passed the vocational baccalaureate school acceptance test for
- Typing skills
- Passion for business tasks
- Interest in technology
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Oral and written eloquence
- Independence, reliability
- Good organisation skills
- Flair for figures
- Customer-oriented manner
- Passion for working with computers
- Knowledge of foreign languages
Your application should consist of the following documents:
- Cover letter/letter of motivation
- One passport photo
- Copies of upper secondary school certificates plus any from higher education institutions
- Aptitude test (control unit, Multicheck or basic-check)
Send your application to:
vonRoll casting ag
Phone: +41 41 269 31 13
Or you can submit it online below!