Mould maker EFZ
Mould makers create foundry patterns. CAD data and workshop drawings, sketches and drafts are used as the basis for production. Mould makers edit 3D data on a computer and create the necessary milling programs for production on CNC machines. They always rely on state-of-the-art technology.
In addition to computer-controlled manufacturing, mould makers also perform manual work. Sawing, grinding, gluing, filing, drilling, laminating, milling and turning are also part of their machining skillset. The most frequently used materials include a variety of plastics in their liquid and solid form, composite fibre materials, plastic sheets and various metals.
- Ideally completed education at upper secondary school division A or B
- Good geometry, maths and technical drawing skills
- Analytical thinking and technical understanding
- Exceptionally good spatial perception
- Technical aptitude with a propensity for precise and clean work
Your application should consist of the following documents:
- Cover letter/letter of motivation
- One passport photo
- Copies of upper secondary school certificates plus any from higher education institutions
- Aptitude test (control unit, Multicheck or basic-check)
Send your application to:
vonRoll casting ag
Phone: +41 41 269 31 13
Or you can submit it online below!