Within the scope of vonRoll ACADEMY, vonRoll casting holds seminars and workshops on casting and material technology.
They are aimed at professionals in the fields of design/development, quality and procurement. The main topics include:
- Capabilities and application areas of cast-iron materials
- Designing cast parts
- Virtual casting using mould-filling and solidification simulation
- Modern pattern manufacturing
- The application of additive manufacturing in casting technology
- Fit-for-purpose design of cast parts using the finite element method
- Quality assurance: Use of modern test procedures and comparison with requirements (concerning cleanliness, among other things)
The next seminar & workshops are as follows:
Technical day (German): 12th and 13th June 2019
- 1.5-day seminar, Wednesday start at 13:30 incl. evening event, Thursday whole day, topic "the foundry as a development partner".
Technical day (German): 28th November, 2019
- 1-day seminar, topic "The foundry as a development partner".
Technical day (French): 26th and 27th September 2019
- on the 27th full-day seminar, on the 28th morning practical workshop; registration is possible for both days together or separately for one or the other day.
Interested in taking part? Then please register using our online form.