Within the scope of vonRoll ACADEMY, vonRoll casting holds seminars and workshops on casting and material technology.
They are aimed at professionals in the fields of design/development, quality and procurement. The main topics include:
- Capabilities and application areas of cast-iron materials
- Designing cast parts
- Virtual casting using mould-filling and solidification simulation
- Modern pattern manufacturing
- The application of additive manufacturing in casting technology
- Fit-for-purpose design of cast parts using the finite element method
- Quality assurance: Use of modern test procedures and comparison with requirements (concerning cleanliness, among other things)
The next seminar & workshops are as follows:
Technical day (German): 26th November, 2020
- 1-day seminar, topic "The foundry as a development partner".
Technical day (French): 01th and 02nd October 2020
- on the 01th full-day seminar, on the 02nd morning practical workshop; registration is possible for both days together or separately for one or the other day.
Interested in taking part? Then please register using our online form.